Aquacraft SuperVee 27 Brushless RTR
The SuperVee 27 was the first RTR brushless boat ever and has developed a reputation as a worthy FE class competitor. The SuperVee 27R builds on that foundation and adds 2.4GHz performance gear for even better performance. It also comes with a more powerful, water-cooled brushless motor for higher performance and exhilarating speeds, new water-cooled 45A ESC, new trim scheme, fiberglass hull and more. This sleek-looking offshore racer is completely assembled and ready for exciting racing action.
- Designed for marine applications, the 6-pole 1800kV brushless motor provides smooth, consistent power.
- TacticTM 2.4GHz radio system offers interference-free control, convenience, and Secure Link TechnologyTM.
- The compact receiver, servo, and brushless 45A ESC are all factory installed inside a watertight box.
- Specially designed water jackets around the motor and ESC dissipate heat and provide exceptional performance and reliability.
- The transom-mounted water pickup channels cooling water to the motor and ESC.
- Durable, lightweight fiberglass hull is hand-laid and painted.
- Flex drive motor system.
- The port and starboard side turn fins allow good turning authority in both directions.
- Innovative GrimRacerTM hardware, such as the black anodized aluminum turn fins and rudder, delivers consistent performance, durability and impressive looks.
- Stainless steel trim tabs are adjustable and resist flexing.
- Available in four different colors schemes: red, white, yellow and orange.
Hull Length: 27 in (686 mm)
Width: 8.13 in (205 mm)
Height: 5.5 in (140 mm)
Weight: 3.5 lb (1.59 kg)
AquaCraft 6-pole 1800kV brushless motor
45A brushless ESC with Dean's® Ultra® connector
TacticTM TTX240 2.4GHz radio
Tactic SX100 servo
Four "AA" batteries
Two 6-cell NiMH batteries with Dean's® Ultra Plug® connector
Compatible battery charger
Note: If using LiPo batteries, use the 60-Amp Marine LiPo-Ready ESC (AQUB7011)
SV 27R Manual
Inside the boat, you might find a small, loose 2" block of foam. This foam is intended as flotation and should be attached to the inside of the cowl. Simply use epoxy or household cement (such as Shoe Goo) to reattach the foam to the cowl.
After plugging your batteries into the ESC, you may hear a constant, steady beeping. If so, please rotate your throttle trim knob to the 2 o'clock position to start the arming process.
This item is DISCONTINUED. Contact us
for possible alternatives.